Chamarel 7 Coloured Earth Geopark has implemented strict hygiene policies and protocols in accordance with recommendations from the below organisations.
To ensure strict hygiene and cleanliness standards, Chamarel 7 Coloured Earth Geopark is undertaking the Feel Safe label certification. Feel Safe is a label developed by Laboratoire International de Bio Analyse (LIBA) that verifies that the measures implemented in relation to hygiene, disinfection and safety practices are in conformity with the quality systems and procedures in place and in line with local and international standards as recommended by recognised institutions.
These safety measures apply to our employees, customers and partners and it is important that we respect all sanitary procedures to uphold our clean and safe workplace. This guide will help you visit the Geopark without any apprehension.
WHO (World Health Organization)
CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
Rogers & Company Limited & Vivacis Protocol
MOH (Ministry of Health)
Cap d’Abondance Ltd POST COVID 19 S.O.P
EMPLOYEES AWARENESS AND ENGAGEMENT
- Our team members are regularly trained on Safety Measures in accordance with recommendations from National and International Health organisations.
- We ensure strict respect of all sanitary and hygiene protocols for cleaning and sanitisation of offices, workstations and all other touchpoints.
- Regular Medical Check-ups of our team members are conducted; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and sanitary supplies are provided.
- Well-defined protocols will be followed in case of fever symptoms at workplace
We strongly recommend pre-bookings through https://www.chamarel7colouredearth.com/ , Email, direct phone (+230 483 4298) and our partner Island Rez (+230 202 6660). E-Vouchers and E-tickets will be accepted.
- We avoid handing printed tickets to customers
- In case Entrance Tickets are required, proper hand sanitisation will be done prior handing tickets to visitors.
- D.M.C.s / Tour Operators are encouraged to send vouchers by email instead of hardcopy
- Our invoices are sent by email in PDF Format instead of printed invoices.
- Sanitary gel is provided to customers at the Ticketing kiosk.
- Visitors’ temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- Customers running a temperature above 37.3 C will not be granted access.
- Wearing of a mask is mandatory. Should visitors not have one, they can procure one from our shop.
- Hand sanitizer is used before and after giving entrance tickets, as well as at the Control point where tickets are checked.
- It is possible to book and pay for tickets from our website www.chamarel7colouredearth.com.
- We encourage credit card and contactless payment.
- We avoid handing printed receipts; it will be as per your request either destroyed and thrown in closed bin or should you request for it, be handed to you while providing hand sanitizer.
- Credit Card Machines will be disinfected before and after use by our team.
- Hand sanitizer use is recommended before and after any payment.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth during cash handling and we suggest hand washing after all cash transactions.
AT THE WATERFALL AND IN THE RESERVE
- Our team will ensure social distancing throughout your visit
- Visitors are requested to avoid touching the handrails and any other touchpoints
AT THE COFFEE SHOP
- Our workspace is cleaned and sanitized prior start of operations and every hour.
- Our team members are well trained on strict food & safety measures and proper sanitary protocols.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available for use.
- Disposable cutleries and recycled packaging are provided for hygiene reasons.
- Our furniture and utensils are properly cleaned and sanitized before and after use.
- Customers are requested to dispose of their used food packaging and leftovers in bins.
AT THE SOUVENIR SHOP
- Social distancing measures must be respected and floor markings followed where indicated.
- Our staff will monitor and ensure no crowding inside the souvenir shop.
- Customers are advised to only touch the products that they are considering buying.
- A reasonable quantity of products is displayed on shelves to prevent frequent manipulation; please seek our team’s assistance for more variety.
- Washrooms are cleaned and disinfected frequently as per new hygiene norms.
- Maintain social distancing if waiting in the queue for washroom toilets (maximum capacity of 2 persons at a time).
- Bins are readily available; please use them for disposal of used tissues and other waste.
Our main preoccupation is your safety and our employees’ welfare. We strongly advise to follow all above protocols. Chamarel 7 Coloured Earth Geopark reserves the right to refuse access to anyone presenting COVID-19 symptoms. Our Factsheet guidelines are non-exhaustive and shall be revised accordingly with reference to any additional updates from recommended health organisations.